This smart ZigBee infrared motion sensor, detector is for automatically detecting someone approaching. It is designed for
-- triggering security alarm when an intruder is approaching;
-- home automation (i.e. automatically turn on / off lights when you are moving close or away);
- Voltage: DC3V (1x CR2032 cell battery)
- Standby current: < 17ua
- Alarm current: <30ma
- Detecting Angle: 90 degrees
- Installation Height: 2.1m
- Detecting Distance: 7 m
- Wireless Protocol: ZigBee-ZHA
- Battery lifespan: > 1 year
- 1 x Smart ZigBee Motion Sensor
- 1 x User Manual
Common questions and answers:
- Does this smart PIR motion sensor need a zigbee hub / bridge?
A: Yes, you need a SmartThings hub or Hubitat hub.
- Does this smart PIR motion sensor work with Philips Hue Bridge?
A: No, it does not work with Hue Bridge.