- ★ Smart ZigBee 2 Way 1 Gang Light Switch Set for Wireless Home Automation: Compatible with Philips Hue ZigBee Bridge, Echo Plus, Echo Show, SmartThings Hub, Hubitat Hub. One of the above ZigBee hub is required for ZigBee Devices in your home.
- ★ Support 2 way, 3 way light control: The switch set has been pre-set 2 way light control. The 2 way light control function works even without wifi, internet or zigbee hub.
- ★ AU / NZ Standard Smart Touch Switch with LED indicator OFF (Blue, The blue light can be turned off) and ON (Red) : size-120*70*43mm, Compatible with Standard Mounting block, plate and clips
- ★ Wireless Home Automation: Timer /Schedule ON, OFF, IFTTT Automation (with SmartThings, Hue, Hubitat Hub, Hue Bridge); Home Assistant; Smart ZigBee Sensors (Motion Sensor, Door Window Sensor for front door garage, Humidity Sensor for bath exhausted fan
- ★ Voice Control and smart APP control : Support Google Home, Amazon Alexa voice control and APP control from smart phone from anywhere. Work with Homekit Siri through home bridge service.
1. Does it need a ZigBee Bridge / Hub?
A: Yes, as a zigbee device, it needs a zigbee hub like Philips Hue Bridge, Echo Plus, Echo Show, SmartThings, Hubitat.
2. Does the 2 way light control still works if there is no wifi or a zigbee hub?
A: Yes, the 2 way light control still manually works fine without wifi or a zigbee hub.
3. Any special wirings are required for this 2 way switch set?
A: You just need to wire the lights directly to the master switch. The remote switch just need to power supply. The Remote switch talked with the master switch through wireless commands.
4. Any special wirings are required for this 2 way switch set?
A: You just need to wire the lights directly to the master switch. The remote switch just need to power supply.
5. Do they support 3 way light control?
A: Yes, a master switch can work with 0, 1, 2 or 3 remote switches. For a 3 way light control, you just need to buy 2 sets of these switches. One master switch and 2 remotes are used for 3 way control and another master switch can be used for normal one gang switch without any remote.
6. Can the blue led indicators on the switches be turned off.
A: Yes, you can turn off the blue led lights if you like. The Master switch will still have the red led for On status, but the remote switch does not come with the red light.
7. Do they need a device handler for SmartThings and Hubitat hub?
A: No, it does not.
8. How many devices will be added in the zigbee hub or APP?
A: Just one device.
9. Do they work with Alexa, Google Home Voice Control?
A: Yes, but a zigbee hub/ bridge is required in your home.
10. Do they work with HomeKit?
A: Yes, but you need to install a Homebridge service.
11. Do you have 2, 3 and 4 gang 2 way switch set?
A: No, there are not 2, 3 and 4 gang switches working with remote switches at the moment.