- ★ Smart ZigBee 2 Way 4 Gang Light Switch Set for Wireless Home Automation: Compatible with Philips Hue ZigBee Bridge, Echo Plus, Echo Show, SmartThings Hub, Hubitat Hub. One of the above ZigBee hub is required for ZigBee Devices in your home.
- ★ Support 2 way, 3 way light control: The switch set has been pre-set 2 way light control. The 2 way light control function works even without wifi, internet or zigbee hub.
- ★ AU / NZ Standard Smart Touch Switch with LED indicator OFF (Blue, The blue light can be turned off) and ON (Red) : size-120*70*43mm, Compatible with Standard Mounting block, plate and clips
- ★ Wireless Home Automation: Timer /Schedule ON, OFF, IFTTT Automation (with SmartThings, Hue, Hubitat Hub, Hue Bridge); Home Assistant; Smart ZigBee Sensors (Motion Sensor, Door Window Sensor for front door garage, Humidity Sensor for bath exhausted fan
- ★ Voice Control and smart APP control : Support Google Home, Amazon Alexa voice control and APP control from smart phone from anywhere. Work with Homekit Siri through home bridge service.
1. Does it need a ZigBee Bridge / Hub?
A: Yes, as a zigbee device, it needs a zigbee hub like Philips Hue Bridge, Echo Plus, Echo Show, SmartThings, Hubitat, but the 2 way light control does need a Zigbee Hub. The 2 way switches will directly communicate each other wirelessly.
2. Does the 2 way light control still works if there is no wifi or a zigbee hub?
A: Yes, the 2 way light control still manually works fine without wifi or a zigbee hub.
3. Any special wirings are required for this 2 way switch set?
A: You just need to wire the lights directly to one 2 way switch. The another switch just need to power supply. The 2 way switches talk each other through wireless commands.
4. Do the both sides need the smart 2 way switches?
A: Yes, both sides requires the smart 2 way switches.
5. Do they support 3 way light control?
A: Yes, with 3 smart 2 way switches, you can pair them with 3 way light control. The light just need to connect with 1 switch. The other 2 switches just need power supply.
6. Can the blue led indicators on the switches be turned off.
A: Yes, you can turn off the blue led lights if you like. The Master switch will still have the red led for On status, but the remote switch does not come with the red light.
7. Do they need a device handler for SmartThings and Hubitat hub?
A: For SmartThings hub, you need a Nue 2 gang device handler. It does not need a device driver for Hubitat and you just need to select the device type - Nue ZigBee Switch.
8. Do they work with Alexa, Google Home Voice Control?
A: Yes, but a zigbee hub/ bridge is required in your home.
9. Do they work with HomeKit?
A: Yes, but you need to install a Homebridge service.
10. Does the Nue One Gang 2 Way switch set work with the 2, 3, 4 Gang 2 way switch?
A: The one gang 2 way switch set was pre-paired in factory and can not paired with the 2, 3 and 4 gang 2 way switch. The compatible One Gang 2 way switch will be available soon.